I have only been part of the world of anime blogging for a few months now and I know I don’t have many readers but I figured now is as good of a time as ever to jump on the bandwagon and answer the 50 questions that everyone else has been answering. Credit goes to AceRailgun for starting it all.
Questions About Anime
1. Who is your favorite male anime character?
I would have to say Okabe Rintaro from Steins; Gate, not only did he make me laugh but he is incredibly smart and he works hard to save the ones he loves which are the makings of a great man.
2. Who is your favorite female character?
I would have to say Nino from Arakawa Under the Bridge; she is always in her strange little world, which always makes me laugh.
3. What is my favorite anime soundtrack?
The soundtrack from Beck rocks, so that.
4. What is your favorite anime opening + animation?
Resonance by T.M. Revolution, what a great opening for Soul Eater, a disappointment of a series. (sorry Lykos)
5. What is your favorite anime ending + animation?
Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari by Supercell, Bakemonogatari’s ending.
6. What is your favorite anime scene?
The big colorful showdown in Bakemonogatari when Kanbaru is ripping Araragi apart.
7. If you could meet an anime character who would it be?
I would love to meet someone form Arakawa Under the Bridge, maybe Star, I want to be part of their dysfunctional family of strangers.
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
My girlfriend said I’m like Otonashi from Angel Beats. Her words were “you are thoughtful and caring but also persistent and sometimes a bit skeptical and sarcastic just like him,” I guess that a good way to describe myself.
9. What is your favorite thing about anime?
Great storytelling, which you don’t find in American TV.
10. What is your least favorite thing about Anime?
Gravity defying breasts!
11. Who is your favorite anime couple?
Isaac and Miria from Baccano! They are so carefree.
12. Who is your favorite anime animal?
Elizabeth for Gintama, really what the hell is it.
13. What anime would make a good game?
Pokemon, ohh wait that’s already the best game franchise ever!
14. I’m not a huge video gamer so I’m going to change this question to which tabletop game would make a good anime and I would say the Ravnica Block from Magic the Gathering.
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
Naruto. Believe it!
16. Do you think I will ever stop watching anime?
I stopped watching anime for a period of time in my life; I think maybe in the future I will stop watching it only to get back into it at a later time.
17. What is your favorite genre of anime?
I don’t have one I love most genres.
18. What is your least favorite genre of anime?
Hentai or any sort of thing like it.
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
Everyone knows, my family, my girlfriend and my friends who are all accepting of it and even some also enjoy anime.
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
No 😦 I plan on studying abroad my spring semester next year in Japan, my college has a study abroad requirement so why not go to a place I know I will love.
21. What anime was the biggest let down for you?
Gintama, I wanted it to be good, and I tried to watch it but it just wasn’t funny.
22. What anime was better then expected?
MM! It turned out to not have very much fan service, and I found it actually funny.
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
The same as number 6, the big colorful showdown in Bakemonogatari when Kanbaru is ripping Araragi apart.
24. Who is your anime waifu?
Umm… maybe all the girl of Bakemonogatari…
25 What was your favorite video game as a child?
Pokemon Blue version, I don’t know how many times I have played it. My dream is still to become a Pokémon master.
Questions About Me
26. Most embarrassing moment?
Don’t really want to talk about it haha. Okay I’ll tell you, it is a long story but I will try to keep it short. My sophomore year in high school the seniors were having a fundraiser where for 20 buck the environmental science teacher would write and sing a song of any theme you wanted. My friend had him write a song about his sister’s love for me…the teacher sung in front of the whole school at lunch, I died from embarrassment. It’s on youtube somewhere but good luck with finding it.
27. Can you drive?
I have a driver’s license but I avoid driving as much as I can. Also my parents had to force me to get my license when I was 18 because I had no desire for it. (There is nowhere to go when you in New Hampshire so there is no point)
28. Do you own a car?
Nope maybe someday I will own an El Camino those things are sweet.
29. Are you mature?
Much more so than my 31-year-old brother so I like to think I am.
30.What year were you born?
1992, which makes me 19.
31. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
I guess dogs; we have 4 at my parent’s house.
31. Describe yourself physically?
I have long beautiful flowing brown emo hair…I’m 5’9 and not ugly but I’m no model. I also have the most boring brown eyes in the world.
32. What would you name your first child?
If it were a boy I would name it Jace after Jace Beleren and if it were a girl I would name it Liliana after Liliana Vess. Yah I’m a huge nerd, I hope the person I have kids with can deal with me.
33. What is the worst injury you have ever had?
Got my eyebrow cut open, had to have 6 stiches and it left a scar.
34. What is your worst habit?
I bite my nails a lot when I am nervous.
35. Do you drink or smoke?
I don’t smoke, every once in a wile I will drink but I hate the taste, it’s a social thing I guess.
36. Do you have a tattoo?
As long as I live in my parent’s house I can’t get any. I really would love to get my full arms done but that involves a lot of pain and money.
37. Are you a morning or a night person?
I like the night because when its dark I can’t see the floaters in my eyes and I hate getting up early. (floater are black dots I see in my eyes in bright light from my eye vein’s shadows, or something dumb like that)
38.Have you ever slept past midday?
Yes whenever I can.
39. Do you regret anything?
I regret my state of mind during my last year of high school.
40. Can you count the number of friends you have on one hand?
No, I have a lot of people I can call my friends.
41. Do you wear glasses?
I wear contacts my vision sucks.
42. Are you a picky eater?
I’m a vegetarian but I will pretty much eat anything besides meat, except olives, which are the devil.
43. Would you die for someone?
Yes, it would be a heroic way to leave this world.
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Time travel would be really cool; I would go to so many places. Also being immortal would be cool if I had someone close to me who shared immortality.
45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
No not anymore.
46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Well I’m already rich…I’m just kidding. Fame would make me uncomfortable but money is the root of all evil, I have watched it tear apart my family. I would like to have just enough to be happy and get by.
47. Have you ever committed a crime?
I live in such a rural area so in high school because we had nothing to do some friends and I went trespassing in an abandoned rehab center a few times. We used to throw and break things but then camera were installed there and some kids got caught, (luckily not me) so I never went back. I’ve also committed some crimes most college students in America have…haha, don’t tell.
48. Pirates or ninjas? Time Traveler or ghost?
Time Travelers if they are anything like Mikuru Asahina.
49. Does someone have a crush on you?
Yes, haha and its a guy…
50. Are you in a relationship?
Yes with a wonderful girl.
Thanks for reading; I hope this will help you get to know me better. I may make a follow up to this with questions that I will actually choose. If you have any questions for me please comment below!